Rough Stock Horses
Tie Down Roping
Update on Wyatt Tidwell
I have heard from a couple of Trent's close friends. Trent wanted to tell everyone thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Wyatt is being transferred to St. Josephs for rehabilitation. So keeps those prayers going....this amazing family still has a long haul in front of them.
I can't seem to insert the link to the Go Fund Me page but the website is:
www.gofundme.com and then you can search for Wyatt Tidwell.
Proposed Rule Changes
The following rule proposals were recommended by the Board of Directors at the meeting held October 3, 2016 in Panguitch, Utah. These proposed rule changes will be reviewed further after the survey is complete, and all or parts of the proposed rules MAY be incorporated into the 2017 Rule Book.
· Stock charges by committee shall not exceed $20 per run in the roping and the steer wrestling events.
· Require five (5) 7% sanctioned rodeos qualify for the finals, and the world, in the rough stock event. Require five (5) 7% sanctioned rodeos to qualify for the finals, and ten (10) rodeos to qualify for a world championship in the timed events.
· In the 68 Tie Down Roping if you are over 75 you would have a 3 second handicap but only if you were not going to place in the money otherwise.
· Points only awarded to members. If non-member places, the next highest member shall receive non-members points. Points start when you buy your card. You cannot count points retroactively if competing on a permit and then decide to buy your card.
· In the tie down roping, there must be one (1) calf for everybody, or half enough.
· Team Roping Director will be allowed to have two (2) age groups instead of three (3).
- Boot Barn
- Boyd Gaming
- Tom Collins
- Las Vegas Events
- Wells Fargo
- Republic Services
- South Point Hotel & Casino
- Helldorado Days