Gary Lee Alger Jr.
Tie Down Roping
Ladies Breakaway Roping
We have a location! The Board of Directors voted to hold SNFR 2016 October 5-8, 2016 in beautiful Panquitch, Utah. We are working out the little details such as host hotels, etc. and will be updating the information regularly!
LADIES BARREL RACE
Points will be calculated in each age group. The race will be paid in a 3-D format with 1/2 second splits.
Contestant can enter two horses if she wants. She cannot run the same horse twice. Both horses are eligible for the payout, but only one horse is eligible for her points to count.
Contestant must declare at time of entry which horse she wants her points to count on.
This will be designated in the program as PH.
SNFR 2016 Contract Labor
The NSPRA is soliciting application for contract labor at the SNFR 2016 to be held October 5-8, 2016 in Panquitch, UT. This includes secretary/secretary assistant, timers, announcer, etc. If you are interested in submitting an application, please contact the office at 928-684-9566.
· Phone number 928-684-9566
· Entries on Tuesdays from 9:00am-4:00pm Arizona Time.
· Email entries will open 1 week prior to the entry date. Email email@example.com include the following information:
o Name and Card number
o Rodeos entering
o Events and age group
o Partner names and card numbers
o Preferences ( does not apply for finals)
o Return number we can reach you at
· You will get a return confirmation number when entry is received. If you do not receive a confirmation email you are not entered, please call on entry date to verify. Please only send your entry 1 time.
· Callbacks will be on the Friday following entry dates from 10:00am-3:00pm Arizona time and day sheets will be on the website.
- Contestants must check day sheets to make sure they are entered correctly by Friday of callbacks, no changes will be made after call backs, Friday at 3:00pm.
- If paying fees by credit card, it must be done at the time of entries.
SNFR 2016 Stock Contractors
NSPRA is soliciting bid/proposals to provide stock (rough stock, calves and steers) at the SNFR 2016 to be held in Panquitch, UT on October 5-8, 2016. For more information, please contact the office at 928-684-9566.
Grants and Magdalena Day Sheets
Day Sheets and 3D Barrel Race Day Sheets are posted for Grants and Magdalena.
We are saddened to hear Les Gore of Wheatland, WY passed away last week. Les was a founding member of the National Sr. Pro Rodeo Association. Our deepest condolences to his family and friends.
Daysheets are posted for Augusta, MT.
As of 7/10/16 Barrel Day Sheets are posted!
3D Barrel Day Sheets
Our entry program will not let us format the 3D Barrels. Please disregard the barrel racing on the standard day sheets. A separate day sheet will be attached that is drawn and created in the National Office. It will be posted at the rodeo and the will be the order of the runs. If you have questions, please call us at 928-684-9566.
- Boot Barn
- Boyd Gaming
- Tom Collins
- Las Vegas Events
- Wells Fargo
- Republic Services
- South Point Hotel & Casino
- Helldorado Days